Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New Features!

So I haven't spent too much time 'blogging' lately and I come back and there are all sorts of new features! That's exciting. But alas, this post is dedicated to my favorite starving artist in NYC, Lyndsey Alyson Goode. Bless her!

Saturday is my first wedding to ever be in. I know my sisters are pros but I am not. At all. I'm excited but I don't think my dress is too excited about me. But it'll be fun and there will be pictures. I move back to Abilene next week and after four months I'll be an ALUMNUS of ACU! Crazy! If anyone has any lush job ideas for me, let me know!

Haley, me, and Lauren at Che!

6 comments:

Joel said...

Hey Val!!!!! Hey Val!! Hey Val!!

Yes, its me, your portuguese friend!! How are u? Is Dallas in the same place since u left it?I'm still in Morocco, the last days, it has been blessintg, I'll tell u some details later.Tomorrow I'll be back to Portugal. I bought your present from Morocco and I'll send it when I'll be at Portugal!

Do u already have a cellphone? If yes give me your number, I want to call u when I'll be at Portugal.

Miss u. God bless you!

Catherine said...

I can't wait for you to be an alumnas! You all look so great in that picture! I want Joel to send me neat things from Portugal as well! I'm her sister and I'm cool too!!!! Send me something!! :)
LOVE YOUR GUTS!

Lyndsey said...

The wedding will be perfect - nothing to worry about. Remember that I fell down walking up the aisle in my first wedding, so there's nothing you can do that will be worse than that! :) It was so great to talk to you today - there's nothing like a little ENCOURAGEMENT! And if Joel's sending presents for everyone...

Joel said...

Just those who were in Portugal deserve presents...

Lyndsey said...

Catherine, looks like we have to go to Portugal so Joel will get us presents too! You got a free weekend? Or I guess we could just go to Morocco and get our own presents...

vicki said...

Veeves!!!! New post, please, or I will consider serious consequenses...cue ominous music and a chill wind...really now, so much has happened, so tell me about it! Lylaf, the mom