Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need to go to NYC

If I didn't live on the other side of the world I might have to take a quick trip to NYC. My NYC sista recently introduced me to what could possibly one of the best things in the world...

Beer and a cupcake pairing or wine and a cupcake pairing courtesy of Sweet Revenge in NYC.

Does this sound AMAZING to anyone else?! LAG is even going to celebrate my 25th birthday there in honor of me! I've done a relatively good job at going to cupcake bakeries in NYC whenever I go and I'm excited I've got a new one to visit! Check out their flavors! Mmmmm!

If only I could find a cupcake in Bulgaria...
Sisters at Magnolia Bakery in NYC

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you need a muffin tin? Maybe this will transform Bulgaria if you offer the baked "nectar of the gods" to them!

Lyndsey said...

Wow. Way to pick a fat-fat picture to make want me want to throw your party at my WW mtg instead. And in addition to Sweet Revenge, have discovered a few more places to add to the cupcake tour, so whenever you're in the hood...
And one of them is even in Brooklyn (gasp!) so that will finally be our excuse to do the Bridge walk!