Monday, August 11, 2008

Okay, okay

Ya know, Monday's are so much better when you don't have to work! I've got today and tomorrow off so I decided to work on a productive project. Cat's house is white... stark white... there are no colors on ANY walls. We've been talking about doing this for awhile and finally I made the landlord (Brian) take me to Home Depot so I could start my project. We got some paint (Baked Scone, actually) and I've been going at it this morning.

Other than that, same old business going on over here. Working and hanging out. Saturday night I went out with C&B for some girls birthday party and then met up with Amanda at Cactus Moon where I 2 stepped my night away! Lots of fun. (Jacci, I took a a pic of me in it just for you so you don't forget my face!)



For my PC Update, I got a letter in the mail from the Medical Offices. It was basically telling me to go get more tests. I'm incredibly annoyed and need to get on that at some point but I'd rather not have to go to another doctor for... the rest of my life.

5 comments:

vicki said...

Veeves! Welcome back to the blog world. How did the painting go? How much did you get done? What else do you need to have done at the dr?

Jacci said...

you can just go ahead and send me that pic via email. stat.

love you and miss you!! :)

Catherine said...

Thanks for painting the house!!! Go to the doctors office!!!! Go Phelps!

Lauren said...

Aww, Val, you look so pretty! I love that shirt on you! I got your facebook wall post and I cant wait to see you! Hopefully Haley's wedding won't interfere with Cather's. LY

Carrie Jo Howard said...

FINALLY! Nice to see your pretty face :) Love you goode.