Friday, February 05, 2010

Missing...

There's a few things I'm really craving right now in Bulgaria. Too bad these things don't travel.

1st. Pam Non-Stick Cooking Spray
(Because oil or butter get old after awhile. And oily.)

2nd. Whole Foods

(Because that kind of assortment is dang-near impossible to find. Especially with cheese. When I get back to the States, one of my first purchases will be a BIG BLOCK of sharp cheddar cheese.)


3rd. Food & Beverage

Route 44 Diet Coke with Lemon, please!
1 party burrito and 1 bean burrito with sour cream, please!
Tortilla Soup and 1/2 order of Chicken Nachos, please!(Because I'm a fast food/mexican food loving Texan and without shame.)

PS - Happy Birthday Dad!





3 comments:

Jacci said...

where is the picture of my face saying you miss ME?! :)

Lyndsey said...

Love it! You were raised right!

Unknown said...

Great post, Veeves...we don't know how important stuff is til we have to adjust to life w/o it...Just makes me want to go eat a hunk of sharp cheddar in your honor!