Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pinterest Pie

Let's start off with the last post.

Remember when I said the town I was going to for the Fourth of July started with an "E"? So wrong. It was Quitman, Texas. (That's Quitman with a "T", not Quipman. MOM.)

Anyways, I made my Firecracker Pie and it was decadent and delicious. I even managed to take a picture of it becuase I thought it was pretty. (Recipe here. I'd like to point out that Keebler's Rainbow Chip Cookies are not of the red, white and blue variety. There was a lot of orange. Oh well. I had red, white and blue sprinkles.)


Jonathan also pointed out to me that on my one year America anniversary, we'll be in NYC! That's pretty much a party in itself! Guess I'll just go to El Fenix when we get back to Dallas.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

the pie looks delish and I'm sure it made you more popular than ever!

Hope to see more blog posts from you and the Cath, so keep up the GW!