Tuesday, July 25, 2006

....

The Format recently came out with a new CD and I just downloaded it on iTunes! Wahoo!

I got to talk to Cather on the phone for awhile the other day and it was wonderful. I would like to mention that it hurts my feelings when my family never answer their phones.

Tomorrow I'll be going to the Royal Welsh Show (http://www.rwas.co.uk). I'm not too sure what to expect, they keep telling me State Fair-ish but I don't think any of them have ever attended the State Fair of Texas. By the way, I want to go this year. I haven't been in awhile. I'm sure it'll prove to be interesting!

This could possibly be the least interesting post I have ever done. But once again, it's dedicated to my dear mother.

Dallas in a week and a half! Ahhh!

Ignite Staff Page

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I would like to mention the fact that even after emailing to say that these are the hours that I CAN answer my phone, my sister seems to call at other times. I'm just saying.

vicki said...

No blog entry in which I get a mention is boring, so just "get offa that horse!," as my daddy used to say. Have you checked your financials? The check is in the bank, as they say...Lylaf, the mom