Monday, June 23, 2008

Eleven... ELEVEN

Eleven... the number of times needles were poked into my arms today. Not fun... at all. My arms are killing me tonight. I guess this is the joy of Peace Corps medical forms. I went to 2 different doctors today and got 4 shots at the first one and 7 at the other. Actually, 5 shots and blood drawn for 6 tests. Awful, absolutely awful. Nice start to my first day of unemployment. :)

But for the good news. It's only the dentist tomorrow so no shots. Mom and I are heading to Houston after for some quality time with Aunt Jan. And I got my hair done tonight and there's nothing more satisfying than a fresh head of bleach blonde hair!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Glad your hair is all de-rooted! And...thats ALOT of poking! You weren't kidding! Sunday was so good having quality vv time. I'll miss it, although it is rare. Can't wait to see you on FRIDAY! You're stuck with me ALLLLL day. lyb

Carrie Jo Howard said...

sorry for all the poking val goode... that's no fun at all. hope the dentist went a little better! I'll call you this weekend. Love you!

vicki said...

I guess there is no turning back now! It would be a shame to waste all that protection. I'll miss you starting next week but til then we have fun with great urgency, making those memories last, don't you know...

Catherine said...

HAHA!!!!