Monday, February 06, 2012

Week Five: Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken

I did week five and on time! I just didn't post it for some reason. Hm.

Anyways, I made Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken. I found the recipe on Pinterest which took me to THIS link I read a lot of the reviews and implemented some of them such as lining the baking dish with foil. It was easy to make and pretty quick. Next time, I'd marinate the chicken for awhile with teriyaki sauce or something of the like...

The recipe as is gives it a nice glaze though. I'll definitely make (a variation) of this one again.


I realize that this is not a very appetizing picture. After JLN and I had started eating he asked, "Weren't you supposed to take a picture?!" Thus... this is it. With his iPhone. (We had mashed potatoes and sauteed squash and zucchini on the side.) The picture on the recipe website looks way better. 

Speaking of Pinterest recipes, Carrie Jo hosted a Superbowl party yesterday and I made Cookie Dough Dip (Hello fat fat) and JLN made Pizza Dip. (Seriously, he made it all by himself. I was so proud. He was too. So cute.) Both are/were delicious. I brought the leftovers to work because goodness knows I don't need that stuff lurking in my refrigerator. 

I feel like I'm pretty good at spelling but "refrigerator" is one of those words that always takes me two or three times to get right. I always add a "d". 

Otherwise, I cut four inches off of my hair last week. And got bangs. I dig it. My new glasses have been shipped and I should be receiving them this week. Maybe there'll finally be a picture of my face.

Until then...



No comments: